Monday 23 November 2009

23rd November 2009

Today they told me that I'd be free again (at last!) and that they would be taking out my stitches. Well, that didn't happen because they took the first few out then told me the rest have got to stay in for a few days longer! Am really fed up with this now!
Then to top it all off 'Wibble' decided to rub my nose in the fact that she's been playing with all the new Christmas toy's that came in todays order (I was wondering what they all kept shouting at her for), but then I suppose at least I'm out of trouble being banged up still!
I was allowed out for a little while this morning, to stretch my legs apparently, but then I managed to ruin it all when they caught me trying to escape out the back door! I'm sure the mouse population in the field is getting out of control by now, they just don't understand. So before they caught me I was sick all over the stairs........ that'll teach them!
I'll let you all know how the final stitch removal goes in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment