Wednesday 15 June 2011

Whose Birthday?

Not that I'm bitter......... but I turned 11 on Monday and no-one remembered! I wasn't expecting a great celebration with balloons, cake or banners but a little recognition would have been nice. Still, I did have a black thing (Wibble) free night on Monday as she decided to stay out for the night.  That alone was something worth celebrating. Oh well perhaps they'll make it up to me next year! 

Everyone has been very busy recently with Vaccination Amnesty month in May and now in June it's National Identichip Month. Lots of pets are coming in for chipping so that they can be identified should they get lost and more importantly they can be reunited with mum & dad.

Will sign off now as the sun has moved round and I need re-adjust my sleeping position.   

No comments:

Post a Comment