Wednesday 19 October 2011

Myspace....

.....no, not the website - I just need some. The cat room is now filled with babies and half witted black cats. And, no, she still hasn't grasped the concept of transparency as it applies to window glass! Well, at 4 degrees it's too cold to to spend the night outside, so, do you know, I've had to resort to hiding - yes hiding, in my own home to avoid being banged up with that lot or freezing to death!! Still, the waiting room wasn't so bad. As long as I keep my head down at the end of evening surgery they can't seem to find me behind the food bags on the waiting room stand. I don't move much when I'm settled, so the burglar alarm can't see me! Not 5 star, but better than the alternative choices of Bedlam and my best Scott of the Antarctic impression! Or was it the Arctic, I can never remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment