Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas time....

.....mistletoe and wine! Well more whine than mistletoe as the girls have turned the radio up a little louder than usual and switched it onto smooth christmas!! There are chocolates and biscuits everywhere and not a single one is for me! Cheese and onion crisps on the other hand... The diets of the last few weeks have gone out the window as the bin is over flowing with paper wrappers that I'm not allowed to play with, but they don't know that I sometimes pull them out of the bin and play with them around the prep room. On a lighter note, those two young cell mates of mine have finally gone to a new home just in time for christmas which means I only have to spend my christmas with the black thing.... Not so merry for me! However while on my rounds I stumbled onto a present that had mine and wibbles name on it, if they think I'm going to share it with her they're wrong! Tomorrow night I'm logging on to Norad track Santa to count down the hours until he leaves my presents that I'm not allowed to share with Wibble because I have been informed that she is on the naughty list this year! Well goodbye for now and hope everyone has a merry christmas and a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment